If you need a recipe to use up the leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving, this recipe for Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Twists is just what the doctor ordered.
It never fails, there’s always leftover cranberry sauce in my house after the big Thanksgiving dinner. I’m always on the hunt for ways to use it up and this recipe for Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Twists is winner winner cranberry sauce dinner. It’s simple to make and is a tasty breakfast snack but would also be amazing nestled into a charcuterie board or served as an appetizer for a dinner party.
Ingredients to make Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Twists
You just need a few ingredients to make this recipe:
Find the printable recipe with exact measurements and instructions below:
Easy How-To Instructions for this Recipe
- Roll out the puff pastry just a little and spread with cranberry sauce.
2. Dot with pieces of brie cheese that has had the rind removed.
3. Drizzle honey over the cranberry and brie.
4. Brush the edges with whisked egg and fold the short end over and press the edges together. Use a sharp knife of pizza wheel and cut into strips and twist and stretch carefully. Place on a lined baking sheet.
5. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with the rosemary sugar mixture.
6. Bake at 400ºF for about 18-20 minutes. Remove and cool slightly before serving.
Tips for Storing Cranberry Twists
- For storing: in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days.
- For reheating: preheat oven to 325ºF and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 5-10 minutes to warm through.
More Appetizer Recipes
Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Twists
- 1 pkg Frozen Puff Pastry thawed
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 6 oz brie cheese rind removed, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp rosemary minced
- 3 tsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix the sugar and rosemary together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Roll out the puff pastry just a little. Spread the cranberry sauce over leaving an exposed edge of dough all the way around. Dot with cubed cheese and drizzle with honey.
- Brush exposed dough edge with egg wash (egg whisked with 1 tsp water) and fold the short end over to create an evelope. Press the edges to seal.
- Use a sharp knife or pizza wheel to cut strips and twist and pull slightly to elongate. Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat. Brush lightly with egg wash and sprinkle with rosemary sugar.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown. Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Heather is a recipe developer and content creator living in Vancouver, Washington. She started Farmgirl Gourmet in 2006, almost 20 years ago, as a way to share recipes with friends and family. Heather is also the co-founder of Spiceology , a unique spice company, which she started in 2013. She shares family friendly recipes for easy everyday meals with a gourmet twist.