This avocado tomato cucumber corn salad is the perfect summertime side dish. Packed full of fresh vegetable flavor and ready in just about 15 minutes. You’ll love eating this salad all summer long.
I’m always looking for the perfect summer side dish. While I’m typically happy just eat whatever I can throw together I sometimes crave just something a little different. This easy chopped side dish salad is packed full of fresh vegetables and is jazzed up with a fresh squeeze of lime and lots of chopped cilantro. It’s got some TexMex flavors going on that pair perfectly with fresh bbq from the grill.
Now, if you’re not a fan of cilantro you could totally take this side in another direction by throwing in basil instead of the cilantro and subbing lemon for the lime. See how easy this side dish is to make? Who says cooking has to be hard?
Avocado Tomato Cucumber Corn Salad
Yield 4 servings
An easy recipe for Avocado Tomato Cucumber Corn Salad that goes together lightning quick and is incredibly delicious.
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh steamed sweet corn kernels
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 English cucumber, half moon slices
- 3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl add all ingredients and mix to combine.
- Taste the mixture and add more lime juice, kosher salt or black pepper if desired.
If your English cucumber is small you can use the whole cucumber.