It’s a wicked list of deliciousness.
Ok, I won’t tease you anymore.
- Cheesy Edamame Crostini – Running to the Kitchen
- Caramelized Onion & Goat Cheese Puffs – Comfortably Domestic
- Easy Bacon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups – My Life as a Mrs.
- Sausage & Red Pepper Stuffed Mushrooms – Baked by Rachel
- Retro Cheese Cookies – Decadent Philistines Save the World
- Blueberry Lemonade Spritzers – Simply Scratch
- Lemon-Berry Granita with Balsamic & Basil – Bake Your Day
- Fresh Melon & Crispy Proscuitto Salad – A Recipe Junkie
- Greek Salmon Wraps – Inside NanaBread’s Head
- Eton Mess Shooters – London Bakes
- Mini Cherry Pies – Table for Two Blog
- Summer Strawberry Jello Pie – Lauren’s Latest
- Red Velvet Ice Cream Cupcakes – Cravings of a Lunatic
- Good for You Bars – Tenaciously Yours
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries – La Petite Pancake
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolk to the bowl of a food processor, reserving whites on a serving platter. Add mayonnaise and puree until smooth. Divide into thirds.
- Italian – Add the Manchego, crumbled prosciutto and basil leaves to the 1/3 yolk mixture and season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine and either pipe or spoon the mixture into 6 of the egg white halves. Top with small basil leaves and a piece of prosciutto, if desired.
- Shrimp & Pea – Add the shrimp, peas and dijon to the 2nd 1/3 yolk mixture and season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine and either pipe or spoon the mixture into 6 of the egg white halves. Top with a whole bay shrimp and a pea, if desired.
- Lemon-Shallot – Add the shallots, lemon juice and dijon to the last 1/3 yolk mixture and season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine and either pipe or spoon the mixture into the final 6 egg white halves. Top with tiny slivers of lemon peel, if desired.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Heather is a recipe developer and content creator living in Vancouver, Washington. She started Farmgirl Gourmet in 2006, almost 20 years ago, as a way to share recipes with friends and family. Heather is also the co-founder of Spiceology , a unique spice company, which she started in 2013. She shares family friendly recipes for easy everyday meals with a gourmet twist.