A quick and delicious recipe for Triple Chile Queso Dip using prepared Sabra Salsa. This is a sponsored post.
It’s the last couple of days of searching the interwebs for “just one more” appetizer to toss on the table for this sunday’s big game. Wings, check! Chips & guac, check! Well don’t forget this quick and super delish queso dip. Serve with chips, veggies, a snorkel or a giant spoon and your football lovin’ fans will be diving in head first.
So Pats or Hawks? Being from the PacNW – I have to toss my hat in for the Seattle Seahawks. We plan on being glued to the TV with a table full of (healthy) noshables this Sunday. My kids aren’t too stoked about the healthy part, but I am on my way to a new me and a table full of sweets isn’t on my eating plan. 🙂 Whoever you’re rooting for, I hope you have the best Super Bowl Sunday ever.
A quick and delicious appetizer recipe for Super Bowl Sunday or tailgating. Filled with chiles, creamy cheese and topped with zesty salsa and is sure to please.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon diced shallot
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded & diced
- 1 tablespoon diced poblano chile pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced Anaheim chile pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup cubed American cheese (such as Velveeta)
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa, such as Sabra Roasted Garlic salsa
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat. Add in shallots, jalapeno, poblano chiles, Anaheim chiles and salt. Saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the flour over and stir to coat vegetables. Slowly add the milk, whisking constantly, until incorporated. Allow to thicken, about 2-3 minutes. Add the cheeses and stir until melted. Pour into a warm serving dish and top with salsa. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy of www.farmgirlgourmet.com. Reprinting without permission is unethical.