I am still in awe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Where did the time go? If you’re like me, you may still be scouring the interwebs looking for something delicious to put out for hungry present-goers. This is a quick recipe for a delicious dip that will have the whole crew dropping their Santa goodies and camping out in front of this dish of delish. It’s a breeze to throw together and you can put your feet up for a few while it bubbles away in the oven. Check out my first ever how-to video.
So what did you think? Did you love it when I tossed cheese all over the place? Good thing I had 2 pups that were waiting in the wings to help me clean up! By the way, If you haven’t heard, Kraft products are available at Target stores and you can save up to $20 with this coupon.
If you need more inspiration, be sure to check out Kraft’s delicious recipes for quick weeknight meals/easy entertaining.
- Cooking spray
- One 14 ounce can quartered artichokes, drained & chopped
- One 8 ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated Kraft Parmesan (or other parmesan cheese)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Sriracha, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add artichokes, cream cheese, garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and sriracha. Stir to combine. Add to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Bake 30-35 minutes, until bubbly and hot.
- Serve immediately with sliced baguette, crackers or a giant spoon.
recipe adapted from here
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.