My go-to recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a crowd pleaser and I dare you to eat just one!
I don’t know about you, but this girl is ready for all of the fall deliciousness. Cookies, pies, more cookies. It’s my favorite time of the year! My recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies is always a go-to crowd pleaser. Don’t skip the icing, it’s delectable and super quick to make.
Don’t skimp on the ingredients for this recipe. Using freshly grated nutmeg will give you the most optimal flavor in this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. Check out my spice company for fresh spices and delicious rubs and blends.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield 24 cookies
My go-to recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. It will fast become your fave too!!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 - 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 c nuts (optional)
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 to 4 tbsp milk
- Pumpkin Spice, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar with a mixer. Add egg and mix well.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
- Alternate spiced flour and pumpkin puree, blending well after each addition.
- Fold in chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Drop cookies onto cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 14-16 minutes.
- Cool on a rack. Once cooled, frost with icing (see below) and sprinkle with Pumpkin Spice
- In a small bowl add the melted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and 2 tablespoons of milk. Stir well to combine. Add more milk if desired to create a semi-stiff icing. Ice the cooled cookies and sprinkle with pumpkin spice.