A quick Hot Langoustine & Artichoke Dip filled with pepper jack cheese and Greek yogurt onion dip. Easy and delicious! This is sponsored content.
I’m addicted. Seriously! This dip is so easy to make and the addition of Sabra Greek Yogurt Dip makes it creamy and, well, amazing. It was a mad dash to get the photos and video work done so we could nosh on this cheesy, bubbly deliciousness.
As you probably know, I do a lot of work for Sabra Dipping Co as a brand ambassador. I’ve used hummus to make Quinoa Falafel (which were BOMB) and hummus as a sandwich spread for a wicked delicious panini and I’ve even used Sabra salsa to make a Bloody Maria, just to name a few.
How to Make Langostino Lobster Dip
Well of all of the things I’ve made with Sabra products, I’d have to say that this dip takes the cake. My videographer and I devoured the entire dip in….well, I have no idea how fast it went because it was gone in the blink of an eye. Seriously. I loved the kick from the pepper jack cheese and the briny artichoke hearts and HELLO baby lobsters? Yes, I’ll have those any ole day.
This dip would be a fabulous addition to your holiday menu planning. You could even double or triple this recipe to feed a huge crowd for your next big party. Or, here’s a great thought, 1/2 the recipe for a personal sized dip. 🙂 Ok, I’m kidding, you should totally share this dip. It’s too good not to. Your friends and family will thank you! Let’s stop talking and start whipping up this easy dip, shall we? Don’t forget to give me a ring when it pops out of the oven. I’ll swing right over. 🙂
What’s your favorite dip to serve for large gatherings? Tell me in the comments below!
Ingredients in Hot Langoustine & Artichoke Dip
- Langoustine/Lobster – can be found in most grocery stores in the frozen seafood section commonly called langostino, langoustine, or squat lobster. They are readily available at most Trader Joe’s stores.
- Greek Yogurt – Sabra French Onion Greek yogurt dip was used in this recipe, but any French Onion Dip will work.
- Cream Cheese – room temperature for best results.
- Artichoke Hearts – artichoke heart bottoms have no leaves, therefore you get all of the meaty flavor of the artichoke heart without the tough and chewy leaves.
- Cheese – pepper jack cheese adds just that bit of kick and creaminess to this recipe.
Hot Langoustine & Artichoke Dip
- 1 lb cooked langoustine rinsed
- 1 10 oz container Sabra French Onion Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese room temperature
- 1 can artichoke heart bottoms diced
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- sliced baguette for serving
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the langoustine, Greek yogurt dip, cream cheese, diced artichoke hearts and 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese, stir to combine. Pour into prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until bubbling around the edges. Serve immediately with sliced baguette.