This is a super quick and totally delicious recipe for a Hot Sriracha Artichoke Dip. Crackers or a spoon is all that’s necessary to gobble this dip right up!
I am still in awe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Where did the time go? If you’re like me, you may still be scouring the interwebs looking for something delicious to put out for hungry present-goers. This is a quick recipe for a delicious dip that will have the whole crew dropping their Santa goodies and camping out in front of this dish of delish. It’s a breeze to throw together and you can put your feet up for a few while it bubbles away in the oven.
If you need more inspiration, be sure to check out Kraft’s delicious recipes for quick weeknight meals/easy entertaining.
Hot Sriracha Artichoke Dip
Yield 8-10 servings
- Cooking spray
- One 14 ounce can quartered artichokes, drained & chopped
- One 8 ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup grated Kraft Parmesan (or other parmesan cheese)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Sriracha, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add artichokes, cream cheese, garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and sriracha. Stir to combine. Add to the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Bake 30-35 minutes, until bubbly and hot.
- Serve immediately with sliced baguette, crackers or a giant spoon.