When I say it’s Make Your Own Pizza night, my kids and husband are elated. Tonight was a bit different in that no pepperoni was harmed in the making of these pizzas. I used my super fast pizza dough recipe and topped it with chicken chunks that were sautéed in garlic herb butter from Land O’ Lakes new line of Saute Express starters. Top with some assorted cheeses and a splash of pizza sauce and it’s dinner time!
I am super excited to partner with Land O’ Lakes for their Kitchen Conversations series where they are working with food bloggers such as The Pioneer Woman, A Farmgirls Dabbles and A Spicy Perspective, to name a few. The conversation? Butter, which happens to be a subject that’s near and dear to my heart.
One of Land O’ Lakes newest products are the half stick cubes. I am forever using only a half stick and these new cubes are just perfect, in my opinion.
Land O’ Lakes asked if I ‘d like to keep the conversation going by giving away a prize pack including a Le Creuset skillet, Anthropologie bowl, butter dish and measuring spoons and of course….butter (all of the goodies pictured above). Their new Saute Express and a pound of half sticks (coupons for you to use locally so they won’t melt in transport)!
- 1 Le Creuset Iron Skillet
- 1 Anthropologie Serving Bowl
- 1 Anthropologie Butter Dish
- 1 Anthropologie Measuring Spoon Set
- 1 Coupon for Land O’ Lakes Saute Express Saute Starter
- 1 Coupon for Land O’ Lakes Butter Half Sticks
Enter by using the widget below:
A quick weeknight meal using a fast pizza dough recipe, chicken sauteed in garlic herb butter and topped with 3 cheeses.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cube Land O'Lakes Garlic Herb Saute Express
- 1 pizza dough recipe
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced red pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- prepared pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic herb butter and when it's just about melted add the chicken. Stir to coat and saute until the chicken is cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the stove and allow to cool slightly.
- Divide the pizza dough into 4 pieces and stretch each out to desired thickness. Place on prepared baking sheets. Spread desired amount of pizza sauce on each piece of dough. Top each with 1/4 of the chicken, cheese, onion, red pepper and feta cheese. Repeat with remaining three.
- Bake 14-17 minutes, or until the desired doneness. Serve immediately.
Disclosure: The author received product samples and a gift package from Land O’Lakes, including a serving bowl, measuring spoons, butter dish and skillet, for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.