Moroccan Meatball Sliders are soooo tasty that you’ll want to make them every tailgating Sunday. They are easy to make and come together quickly with minimal effort. This is a sponsored post.
My friends at Sabra Dipping Co. recently asked me if I’d like to do a tailgating recipe and of course I had to say YES. I mean, come on…I love a good tailgating recipe like these Moroccan Meatball Sliders. Make sure you check out the end of the post for other tailgating ideas. For my tailgating recipe, I decided to make a meatball slider and WHOA did they ever taste amazing. The only thing heard at the table were the grunts from happy eaters. I mixed tandoori spices, hummus, and the usual meatball suspects. Formed them into balls about the size of a small orange and grilled them to perfection. A little Sabra Greek Yogurt Diced Onion Dip on a toasted mini bagel and the crew will be screaming TOUCHDOWN! They were incredibly delicious, easy and quick to make and a serious crowd pleaser.
Moroccan Meatball Sliders
Yield 8 servings
A super quick recipe for a Moroccan Meatball Slider that is so packed with flavor and a breeze to make.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup classic hummus
- 2 1/2 tablespoons tandoori spice blend (such as Spiceologist Tandoori Glory)
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 mini bagels
- Sabra Greek Yogurt Onion Dip (or other onion dip)
- Prepare grill or coals in the barbecue.
- In a medium bowl add the ingredients: ground beef through ground pepper and mix just until combined. Use a large hinged scoop, or a spoon and make meatballs about 2 1/2 inches in circumference. Place on a parchment lined plate and continue with remaining meat mixture.
- Grill the meatballs for about 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside, turning every few minutes to cook on each side. Toast the bagel halves for 1 minute on the grill. Remove and assemble by placing a meatball on 8 of the bagels, spread a tablespoon of greek yogurt dip on the bagel top and press onto the meatballs. Use a toothpick to hold them in place (optional). Serve immediately.
Courses Main Course
More Tailgating Deliciousness