I can see my friend Jenni over at Pastry Chef Online rolling her eyes right now. She mentioned on Facebook that she was a little over the Pumpkin Pie spice this or thats, but I couldn’t help myself but to post this quick recipe for you. I keep a jar on hand for making a quick Pumpkin Spiced Latte or for a sprinkling into Applesauce Pancakes and of course adding to good ole Pumpkin Pie. Make some today and spice up your favorites with some cinnamony goodness.
- 4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons fresh ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground allspice
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.