A quick recipe for Donutmisu that will make your guests think you are one heck of a rockstar! Don’t miss the giveaway at the bottom.
This is my last donut laced installment for Doughnutweek! I figured I’d pull out all the stops for you on this post. Afterall, this is Farmgirl GOURMET. Right? Ok ok, there’s not a lot gourmet about a doughnut, but using them to make something completely decadent and dessertlike? I have to get a few brownie points for creativity. If only I could get on Chopped and the ingredients in the box were donut holes, mascarpone and chocolate – I’d surely be Tom Allen’s fave.
I promise you that this recipe is incredibly easy to make and if you didn’t tell anyone, they’d never know that you bought donut holes to make this. Seriously! The cream is off the chain. I managed to have a little extra (ok I didn’t use it all purposely) and it was quite delicious on a spoon. Like really delicious on a spoon. I know I’m gushing, but seriously – this is one recipe you should try! Imagine making this for your honey for Valentine’s Day? My honey taste tested it and after his eyes stopped bugging from his head he said ” Holy @#$%^ this is good”. He’s one tough cookie to impress. Part of the perks of being a foodies husband I guess.
Now that I have you jonesin for Donutmisu – please check out the amazing deliciousness from the other doughnut girls. They have outdone themselves AGAIN and I am wishing we all lived on the same block so we could have a doughnut party in person. Don’t miss the giveaway after their links. It’s a doozy!
- Carrie – Bakeaholic Mama – Grapefruit Cake Doughnuts
- Brandy – Nutmeg Nanny – Maple Doughnut Breakfast Sandwich
- Rachel – Baked by Rachel – Strawberry Glazed Valentine Donuts
- Julie – Table for Two – Chocolate Chocolate Donut
- Gina – Running to the Kitchen – Blood Orange Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- Kita – Pass the Sushi – Peanut Butter Chocolate Dipped Donuts
- Lauren – Healthy Delicious – Salty Peanut + Honey Doughnuts
- Emily – Jelly Toast – Doughnut Monte Cristo Sliders
- Lauren – Climbing Grier Mountain – Baked Chocolate Doughnuts with Chocolate Glaze & Cherry Kool Aid Powder
- Megan – Country Cleaver – Raspberry Beignets
Ready for the GIVEAWAY??? A Deep Fryer so you can create your own doughnut week!! Or fry week or homemade chip week. Whatever floats your donut! 1 winner will be selected! Good luck!!
Thanks for sharing in Doughnut Week with us. It’s been one tasty and fun ride. I’m so grateful to the beautiful Carrie of Bakeaholic Mama and the adorable Miss Brandy from Nutmeg Nanny for organizing this event and finding such great prizes for y’all to win. I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as we have. Until next time!!