Keto Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs
Yield 10-12 servings
Keto Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs are the perfect snack to keep you going when you just need a little something before your next meal.
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter (I like Adams)
- 4 tablespoons Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1-2 teaspoons Truvia or Xylitol
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a microwave-safe bowl or pyrex measuring cup, add the coconut oil, butter, peanut butter and heat on high for 40 seconds. Remove and add the cocoa powder, sweetener and sea salt. Stir really well to combine as the peanut butter likes to settle at the bottom.
- Divide into 10-12 servings in a silicone mold. Freeze for 1-2 hours, until frozen through. Pop them out into a resealable container or zip-top bag and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe by Farmgirl Gourmet at https://www.farmgirlgourmet.com/2018/08/peanut-butter-cup-fat-bombs.html