Avocado Tomato Cucumber Corn Salad
Yield 4 servings
An easy recipe for Avocado Tomato Cucumber Corn Salad that goes together lightning quick and is incredibly delicious.
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh steamed sweet corn kernels
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 English cucumber, half moon slices
- 3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl add all ingredients and mix to combine.
- Taste the mixture and add more lime juice, kosher salt or black pepper if desired.
If your English cucumber is small you can use the whole cucumber.
Recipe by Farmgirl Gourmet at https://www.farmgirlgourmet.com/2016/06/avocado-tomato-cucumber-corn-salad.html