This Spinach Artichoke Frittata is the best breakfast, brunch or dinner! This frittata is packed full of chopped baby spinach, marinated artichokes and sharp Parmesan cheese. The whole dish is ready in less than 30 minutes and crazy delicious!
This frittata is the type of frittata that just screams breakfast or dinner. It’s packed full of chopped baby spinach and marinated artichokes. It gives you that “spinach artichoke dip” flavor but in eggy frittata form. If you don’t have shaved Parmesan grated Parmesan will work. However, just make sure to use a good quality Parmesan so you get a nice little bite of sharpness. I also opted to add a little crushed red pepper because breakfast should always start with a little heat.
This dish works for a 10-inch skillet but can easily be adjusted to use in a 12-inch skillet. Just add a few more eggs, spinach, and artichokes. Also, if you’re short on time frozen spinach can easily be used in place of fresh!
Spinach Artichoke Frittata
Yield 4 servings
Frittata's are so easy to make and look very fancy pants. This recipe for Spinach Artichoke Frittata is no exception except one thing...it's incredibly delicious.
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 small jar marinated artichokes, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add eggs, half and half, crushed red pepper flakes, granulated garlic, kosher salt and black pepper. Whisk together until smooth and combined, set aside.
- Set a 10-inch skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Once the oil is hot add in the baby spinach and artichokes. Saute for a few minutes just until the spinach starts to soften.
- Pour in eggs and 1/4 cup of the cheese and stir to combine. Smooth the egg mixture and let it cook for about 2 minutes or until the edges are set but the middle is still pretty loose.
- Turn your broiler in your oven on high and move the rack 3 spaces down from the top. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese onto the eggs and put the skillet under the broiler. Broil just until the egg is set at the top and the frittata is slightly browned.
- Serve hot or room temperature.
More Eggy Deliciousness