Yield 4 servings
A Cuban Burger that is so bombdelicious you may be making them way more than you ever expected you would.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin seed powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3-4 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 4-8 slices cooked ham, sliced
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- french rolls, cut in half
- dill pickle slices
- red onion rings
- tomato slices
- grainy mustard
- In a large bowl, add beef, garlic granules, cumin, salt, black pepper and hot pepper sauce. Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
- Heat grill to medium-high and grill patties for 12-18 minutes, turning once, until almost done to your liking. Top with Swiss cheese slices just before the patties are done.
- Butter the French rolls and place over the grill for a few minutes to get a good toasted crust. Remove to a platter and top each bottom half with a burger.
- To assemble, top each burger with ham, pickle, onion, tomato and spread the top bun with grainy mustard. Serve immediately with your favorite side.
Courses Main Course
Recipe by Farmgirl Gourmet at https://www.farmgirlgourmet.com/2015/08/cuban-burger.html