Thyme Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Yield 6-8 servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled & diced
- 2 medium yams, peeled & diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 4-6 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Add all ingredients to a 9x13 baking dish. Toss together. Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender.
Courses Side Dish
Recipe by Farmgirl Gourmet at https://www.farmgirlgourmet.com/2012/01/thyme-roasted-sweet-potatoes.html