Ok, I think I might cry. No really. This is my last *mandatory post for the Emeril One-Pot Blogger Party. Seriously, these last 3 week FLEW by! Here’s a recap of 3 weeks:
- I’ve ate outrageously delicious food
- I have given away prizes to 2 lucky winners – Theresa & Katie! Woot!
- I have opened my eyes to new ingredients – namely Duck and Oxtail
- I had THE Chef Emeril Lagasse comment on my Facebook wall and Tweet with me. *swoon
- I had a 2 page write up in the Spokesman Review + an extra recipe added for a story about canning – pinch me!
- I did a 2 minute 28 second interview on KXLY Newsradio, which I don’t think I took a breath through the entire 2+ minutes
- I’ve had people in my community say “Hey, you’re that food blogger that was in the paper”. People who probably didn’t know what a food blogger was – but do now!
- You all have been awesome – leaving positive comments and entering the contests. You make me want to strive to give you better and better content.
- I have made some fantastic new blogging friends!
For 3 weeks, all 20 of us were close-knit and commented, encouraged, retweeted, shared and so on. I feel very privileged to have been chosen by The Secret Ingredient to participate in this blogging party. I seriously wish it could go on forever!
|Emeril Lagasse’s Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork – Ready to start slow cookin!
|Spices for Emeril’s Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork
I know I just thanked everyone under the sun as though I’m going to do a Thelma & Louise off a cliff or something. So not true. Way more deliciousness is still in store. Today I’ll be making Emeril’s Caribbean Spiced Oxtail. It’s going to rock and I can not wait to taste the first bite! So stay tuned!
Love to you all!!
Heather is a recipe developer and content creator living in Vancouver, Washington. She started Farmgirl Gourmet in 2006, almost 20 years ago, as a way to share recipes with friends and family. Heather is also the co-founder of Spiceology , a unique spice company, which she started in 2013. She shares family friendly recipes for easy everyday meals with a gourmet twist.