I have absolutely bit off more than I can chew! Ok, maybe I just took an extra big bite. I can do this. I am Mom, Domestic Engineer, Live-in Chef and Office Renovator! I think I need a big red cape with a huge “H”. Ya, that’s what I need.
Ok, I’m back.
I have been mulling over this Mediterranean Week idea for a month or so now and am ready to “dive in”. Yes the pun was intended. Here’s what we’re going to cook this week. I hope it peeks your interest and you come back daily to see the How To’s and reviews.
- Lamb & Feta Stuffed Peppers
- Mirabella Imbaccari Fish & Spaghetti
- Stew of White Beans, Spinach & Barley
- Tilapia w Olives & Capers
- Falafel Pita Sandwiches with Homemade Hummus (not really Mediterranean but close enough)