This is a sponsored post as part of my partnership with Sabra. All opinions are my own.
My friends at Sabra Dipping Co. recently asked me if I’d like to do a tailgating recipe and giveaway of a Big Green Egg grill, and of course I had to say YES. (Make sure you check visit Sabra’s Ultimate Tailgating Sweepstakes for a chance to win even more prizes. www.sabradiplife.com). I mean, come on…pass up the opportunity for one of my lovely readers to win a Big Green Egg and Sabra products? No way! Make sure you read below for official rules and prize details. Isn’t she a beaut? She could be ALL YOURS! I have always wanted one for myself and I have to admit I’m a tad jealous that one of you will win this amazing tailgating package, but you know how to find me if you want me to come over and sample your amazing creations. For my tailgating recipe, I decided to make a meatball slider and WHOA did they ever taste amazing. The only thing heard at the table were grunts of happy eaters. I mixed tandoori spices, hummus and the usual meatball suspects. Formed them into balls about the size of a small orange and grilled them to perfection. A little Sabra Greek Yogurt Diced Onion Dip on a toasted mini bagel and the crew will be screaming TOUCHDOWN! They were incredible delicious, easy and quick to make and a serious crowd pleaser.
Moroccan Meatball Sliders
An easy and quick recipe for Moroccan Meatball Sliders on Mini Bagel Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup classic hummus
- 2 1/2 tablespoons tandoori spice blend (such as Spiceologist Tandoori Glory see notes)
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 mini bagels
- Sabra Greek Yogurt Onion Dip (or other onion dip)
- Prepare grill or coals in the barbecue.
- In a medium bowl add the ingredients: ground beef through ground pepper and mix just until combined. Use a large hinged scoop, or a spoon and make meatballs about 2 1/2 inches in circumference. Place on a parchment lined plate and continue with remaining meat mixture.
- Grill the meatballs for about 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside, turning every few minutes to cook on each side. Toast the bagel halves for 1 minute on the grill. Remove and assemble by placing a meatball on 8 of the bagels, spread a tablespoon of greek yogurt dip on the bagel top and press onto the meatballs. Use a toothpick to hold them in place (optional). Serve immediately.
- Tandoori Glory Spice Rub Blend: http://spiceologist.com/products/tandoori-glory
Farmgirl Gourmet http://www.farmgirlgourmet.com/
Without any further adieu – let’s get to the giveaway!!
PRIZE DETAILS: This prize includes one (1) of each of the following: the Large Big Green Egg, mates, nest, charcoal starters, 10 lb. bag of organic lump charcoal, grill gripper and ash tool, total ARV: $1,232. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Big Green Egg is not responsible for any lost, stolen or non-delivered prizes. Big Green Egg prize will be shipped to an address in the continental United States only, by motor freight carrier with a delivery appointment required or picked up by winner at a local Big Green Egg Authorized Dealer. Assembly is required. Prize cannot be shipped to a PO Box. Prize carries no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Visit BigGreenEgg.com for assembly and warranty information. A signature will be required to receive prizes. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof).