It’s here. The holidays have hit, Cyber Monday has passed and everyone will be in a frenzy for the next 4 weeks to buy gifts, make gifts, host parties, string lights, drink gallons of eggnog and be merry. I thought I’d compile a list of my favorite holiday gifts for 2012. Some are small businesses and some not so much. I hope you enjoy this compilation and if you need my address, just let me know. 😉 Click the images to be taken to the item.
1) Every foodie needs a pretty KitchenAid mixer!
2) From Key Ingredient – the easy to use recipe reader to keep all of your favorites at your fingertips!
3) Sweet and Dandy Candy Co’s Smokin Hot Cashew Brittle – hot, sweet and crunchy. This is the perfect gift for the spice lover on your list!
4) I LOVE these dish towels from MissintheKitchen.com. Miss sent me a set and I reach for them more than any others. Great design and a small business to support.
5) Magimix Vision Toaster. If a toaster can be sexy, than this one is DEAD SEXY. In my opinion.
6) Harry & David Mistletoe Christmas Gift Basket is filled with all things H&D(elicious). This is a great gift for that “hard to buy for” family member!
7) Savor Sweet’s Salted Caramel Candy Pops. The bacon flavor is off the hook delish and she’s a small local business!!
8) I experienced the Advantium oven in May at the GE Monogram Design Center and it was incredible. Any foodie would love this in their kitchen!
9) The Cheney Historical Museum just came out with a compilation of historic recipes. Help support this little museum buy gifting their cookbook this year.
10) From OpenSky.com – the Dalton-Ruhlman Wooden Spanker set. These are the nicest wooden tools I own and they are beautiful to boot.
11) What foodie wouldn’t love this Masterbuilt 30 inch smoker? I know I’m pining for one in a big way.
12) Marx Foods is all about gourmet products and this Charcuterie Sampler would be an amazing gift for the guy in your life.
13) Can’t afford a lot this holiday? How about giving that foodie in your life a subscription to one of their favorite magazines. Food & Wine happens to be one of mine.
14) Restoration Hardware isn’t just for beautiful furniture but also cozy slippers. I *need* these in a bad way! Here that Santa?
15) I am in love with infinity scarves right now, and this one from Michael Kors at shopnordstrom.com is adorable!
16) Knit headbands are a winter essential to keep your head and ears warm, why not look adorable at the same time? This headband from Shabby Cowgirl fits the bill in my opinion!
17) All the rage – the iPad Mini is the newest edition to the Apple family and I must say, it’s pretty cute.
18) For the guy who has everything, how about a wood iPhone case from Minion.com? I think my guy would love one of these!
19) Not interested in wearing brightly colored blinged out headphones? Check out these beauties from Bose.
20) HE’S BACK! or is it a she? Either way the Furby has made its way back to the shelves hotter than ever! My teenager even wants one!
21) Just Dance 4 – the addicting dance game is all new and improved. Maybe now I might win the kids!
22) Every kid has an inner foodie and this little kitchen from PotteryBarn.com would just be hours of fun. How I wish I was 6 again!
Thanks for checking out my list of holiday favorites for 2012. Happy Holidays from my kitchen to yours!