These muffins are like Banana Bread in a cup. The recipe is super easy to whip up and you can have these babies in the oven in no time and be eating in 25 minutes! What are you waiting for?
This recipe is based off of my Blueberry Muffin recipe.
Whole Wheat Banana Muffins
1 c All purpose flour
1/2 c Whole wheat flour
3/4 c sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 c vegetable oil
1/3 c milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 ripe bananas, broken into small bits
2 tbsp sanding sugar
1) preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line your regular sized muffin tin with papers and set aside.
2) Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl with a whisk
3) Mix oil through vanilla in another bowl with a whisk and add to the dry ingredients. Mix just until incorporated.
4) Fold in the bananas
5) Fill muffins cups 1/2 to 2/3 full and sprinkle with sanding sugar.
6) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.